Last updated: October 19, 2017
October 19, 2017
- Add detailed documentation for our web widget
October 18, 2017
- Have your bot send a delayed reminder to a user at a later time using our new beta ^reminder() shortcode and cancel it with the ^reminderCancel() shortcode.
- A few new namespace variables to help you get to know your Facebook users: gender, locale, and timezone
- A new welcome addition to the Javascipt libraries available through macros: moment.js
September 26, 2017
- Is this a hot dog or not a hot dog? Explore our fun Not Hot Dog bot we made using Algorithmia apis.
- We've added a lot of fun new platform-specific goodies that you can use to customize your bot!
- There's a new way of accessing data that comes back from a
$HTTP request! Check it out here.
August 24, 2017
- Search through your bot's message logs with this nifty guide.
July 31, 2017
- Send broadcasts on a repeated basis by selecting "on a schedule" when creating broadcasts. Read about how we use this feature to remind you to call your mom in our Weekly Reminder bot tutorial.
July 19, 2017
- Added in documentation for creating Messenger and Slack structured ^template()s.
- Follow these configuration steps for Interactive Messages on Slack to create dynamic buttons for Slack ^template()s and ^buttonsSlack()
- New topic-specific punctuation rules available by including
June 19, 2017
- Create more interactive Facebook Messenger bots by using referral callbacks.
- Added common HTTP $ Syntax errors.
June 6, 2017
- Documented the nodelay option for
- Surface the original user input before it hits a trigger with
May 19, 2017
- Delete functionality for your bot available in Advanced tab.
- Added Integrations to Docs.
- Check out our new Onboarding Bot walkthrough!
April 25, 2017
- Launched: Audience segmentation of broadcasts by user variables.
- Choose to Publish All topics at once, instead of publishing each topic one-by-one.
April 6, 2017
- Shortcodes to handle audio, video, and file messages on Facebook, Slack, and SMS
- Added incoming media support for SMS (currently supported on Facebook)
- Shortcode for location quick-reply button on Facebook
- Created FAQ page for commonly asked questions and troubleshooting tips
April 4, 2017
- Opened up Command Center for private beta access
- New syntax to handle HTTP requests:
- ^httpGetJSONValue() and ^httpPost() shortcodes deprecated.
March 10, 2017
- Launched new bot-building platform.
To get the latest on Dexter news and updates, follow us on social media: